Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shelby has a job!!!

Alright girlies......so I wanted a job as a legal secretary or receptionist so I could do something where I could be at least in the legal field. So I applied as a receptionist at this law firm in down town salt lake city. A couple days latter I was asked to come in for an interview. This happened today. I was wicked nervous! Me....nervous! Imagine. lol So I dress super professional and after driving around downtown for a bit I finally find the place. (pretty big) I do the interview and the guy asks if I have experience in this and that. Fortunatelly I can answer yes! to each one and then give details. And then I say that I want to get me feet wet bascially in the legal field since that is what I want to do after school. And he goes into all this depth how he can give me extra projects or take me to court with him yadda yadda yadda. Well then he wanted to introduce me to another partner (who sadly wasn't there yet lol). But then we shake hands and he says he will contact me "later today" with his answer. (Even though he said he had interviews scheduled for tomorrow). So later today around four o'clock he calls and asks if I can come in for and "orientation" like thing four a few hours. So...guess what? I'm a Receptionist at a law firm in downtown Salt lake!!! I'm so excited. I'm on my way lol Just wanted to share it with you lovely girlies! Hope school is going splendid for you all! Mucho loves!

No comments: