Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adventures of Ogden

Man, am I a good mountain biker, or what!? Within the first 10 minutes of our 2nhour bike ride I totally dumped my bike, and my self! Leaving myself bruised and cut up! The cut on my knee is by far the prettiest! And besides mountain biking I also ran the 3 Kingdoms of Glory Run! I've already told Liz about this exciting run, but it is a run that takes you through "Hell" and then the three Kingdoms of Glory (Celestial, Terrestial, and Telestial)... weird huh! It is a 5+ mile run, up and down some extremely large hills around the Weber State campus! But was extremely fun! My roomates and I are also playing soccer on Tuesdays and will soon be starting Tae Bo (spell? :)) Thursdays!
So. this would be my new home! Not much, but home is home, and man do I love having somewhere to sleep at night! Liz, do you like my bedspread? I sure like yours! Almost as much as mine! :) I am still looking for a job, I have interviewed at Weber State Credit Union and then at Macey's Marketplace... both are really close, within 2 minutes of my apt. and both are closed on Sunday! School is pretty sweet! But I have classes from one end of campus to the other! It is a good thing they have an express bus that comes every five minutes, or I would most definately be late to class everyday! :) My classes are okay, but I think I have definately had better! I am really excited for my psychology class though and of course am stoked for Institute! I love you all, but must continue my homework at this point in time! Possey Power!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Haha! Oh kelsie. Your scars are your trademark for sure!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

Wahoo Kelsie!!!! aw, i miss running with you! this morning we got up for 6am practice and i just wanted to run, run everything out of my system, but we played basketball instead! . . do you know what this means? that i am fully converted to loving running! Someday i will run the kingdom of glory run with you! :) i love you kels! good luck with the job and keep updating me!