Thursday, September 18, 2008




Hi Friends!! ..... Today in class we got to make whatever pie we wanted to... I didnt really feel like being very adventurous so .. I made pumpkin pie. These are some of the other pies made in class!! Mine is the one on the far left at the bottom... And the other picture is (from left to right) Katherine, Jennie, who is my partner in class, and ME!! We are trying our yummy pies! They are really fun and i am getting along so good with my entire class!! Im Lovin IT!! Love you guys!! Oh and the picture of the car is the one that I am buying tomorrow.... its a 2006 toyota Corolla... yay me! I get to go into debt even more!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Pies+New Car=The Good Life.

Lizzie Fizzie said...

Dang GIrl!!! yay! car is freakin awesome! debt, kinda sucks. . but at least u can make sweet pies!

kelsie said...

Again! What is with the new cars! JK I'm just about 300% jealous!

fivewoods said...

dude-you really need to hook me up with some pie!!!! And the new car is way sweet!!!!!