Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shoesssss

I would like to welcome my newest family members! While in Idaho saturday for my cousins wedding my madre bought me the flats and the old school pink ones for only $5 each!! Can it get any better you ask? Well, yes. yes it can. That same day me and Jess went to Kohl's and i got two, yes i said two, dresses for only $7! The shopping god's were looking after me that day and for that i am grateful :) ps- somebody has got to add some jack j to the playlist. *coughDorycough*! Although i am loving the goofy movie song on there, we rock the classics.

5 comments:

Lizzie Fizzie said...

ooh, baby! you lucky duck!! i was aching for new black heels when i walked to church today. . guess i best hit up walmart, cuz that's as good as its gonna get in this smalltowninthemiddleofnowhere, az

Unknown said...

I love when you get good deals while shopping!!!! Nice finds Mel and yes I will put some Jack on there for you mel!!! There are a few songs but I will add more.

Jess said...

that kohls was seriously a gold mine.. too bad they didn't have stuff that fit me too..

Anonymous said...

ok I am so so so so so so so so Jealous of you! I am freakin' in love with shoes and I love you too mel honey! Sweet deals! You can totally rock those, they are awesome!

kelsie said...

news flash.. I have worn heels twice since I moved up here... I don't know what has gotten into me... but they were cute, and I made them work! :)