Monday, October 20, 2008

my little friend!!


ok so I had another bug in my room today! Sick huh? They just really like me for some reason. i guess! But i caught this one all by myself so you guys should be really proud! lol. But when I had it in the cup and I went to dump it outside I turned the cup upside down so that the bug could fall out of it and then the wind caught it instead so it flew back at me and almost hit my face! it was great. I wish you guys could've seen it! Lol. lots of love.
-shallaylay!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Thats so gross! You should get your apartment sprayed

Sweet Girl said...

Elizabeth... you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

shalleen- go get some spider traps- they are sticky so the bugs get stuck and diiiie!! that bug sorta looks like a cockroach- have them check your dorm or you'll be takin them home with you when you go to visit!! yuk!

HooLEE said...

AW SICK! ...I would've had a heart attack!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

hahahhahahahahhahahahah! . . hahhahhahahahahahha ahhahahah ahahahah! that's awesome! .. lol, and disgusting! i told u guys about the leaf i thought was a toad, yeah? . . tera what the heck are you playing?