Monday, April 5, 2010

Small towns with Channing!

Lol, so the last post that was on our blessed possey blog was the one i put up in February. . . idk where March went. I'm sure our avid fans are disatisfied with the lack of knowledge about our crazy lives, specifically mine, since i'm the only one that gets on here.. . but can i blame everyone else? Nope! They're not the ones that live in Thatch-Nasty with very little responsibility, homework, social highlights or will to do their homework at midnight. Ha! I don't have any sweet pics to put up either of what i've been up to, except for my awesome time in the blessed valley of zion i had a few weeks back! . . I'm learning that there truly is No Place like Home. No matter where I go or how faraway i end up, Salt Lake will always be my home.

I've actually had some sweet ideas for blog topics, but do i remember any of them? Absolutely not. Which is not surprising at all since I have a horrible memory and don't listen well. . but i do have an avid and spectacular imagination. Sometimes i wish i could record the thoughts and/or scenarios that flash through my head to show to the rest of the world. You'd love it, i'm sure! haha. Today we drove for 6 HOURS back to Thatcher after spending the weekend in Williams: The Gateway to the Grand Canyon (1/2 hour from Flagstaff) at Breanne's parents house for a nice Easter weekend. Anyways i was despising all the little towns we passed as we drove. Sidenote: i HATE small towns. I am not a small town girl and do not ever want to become a small town girl. Weekend visit, Fine. live? No thank you. . . but as we were driving i thought of that Dutch oven- er, Pioneer woman that Jessica, Fern and Carrie like who was a city girl and fell madly in love with a sexy cowboy and had to adapt and learn how to live it up on a rand (or at least that's how i remember the story) . . . So i was rethinking my decision about small towns, naturally, and i came to the conclusion that that sexy cowboy of mine better be looking like Channing Tatum and build me a fancy schmancy ranch house if he wants me to move to the middle of nowhere and learn how to cook more than no back cookies and top roman. I'm jus saying.

Anywho, I'm supposed to be studying for a little test i have in accounting ii tomorrow morning at 8. Frustrating since i have yet to start. So far this semester i've been doing the whole "not study and see how i do" . . i pulled out a C then a B (but the B did acquire SOME studying). And really all i can think about is that basket full of easter candy i just put high on my dresser so i'd stop munching at it. haha! Tomorrow i'm going to start my training for this mini triathalon being held in Safford. I'll let you know how that goes. It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow too! I'm slowly working on my tan, since this may be the last month and 10 days i'm in Arizona for a long time. I can't WAIT for graduation! May 14, 2010. Come and visit the Open House of the beautiful Gila Valley Temple! I'm so excited for that and so happy for this valley to be receiving a temple. They're so cute about it. It's awesome! . . but hw calls so i shall leave thee hence.

9 comments:

fav aunt fern said...

that is totally going to come back and bite you in the butt-- i predict that you will end up in a town the size of loa!! good luck on your tan- wish i was there!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

Hahah fern DON'T say things like that!!! Where's loa? I'll google it. :) It's a beautiful day today!

Carrie said...

Yeah, the pioneer woman has a beautiful house and a beautiful lodge so don't feel too bad for her! ha ha! I agree with Fern, you will end up someplace small and you will dominate the town...and they will feel lucky to know you! Am I building your already-larger-than-life ego? :)
Hey, we are supposed to get a huge snowstorm overnight...no tans here!
Love ya!

Mel said...

I see that you discovered the word "avid". haha!

fern said...

what??! you took my comment off!! i feel dogged :-( i could have put erda! loa is closer to lake powell....

Anonymous said...

Loa is right next to Lyman and Lyman is where my dad grew up!!! And yes my grandparents still live there and i love it!!!

Meranda

B/T Frank said...

You do realize that you have totally jinxed yourself and that if you do indeed end up going on a mission in the spring you are going to end up in a small cow-dunk town! Then you will end up returning there because you will have met the man of your dreams family and of course they have to set you up with their son who is away at college because if he was on a mission while you are on your's then he's way too young. You guys will meet and fall in love, get married and just as you think you are going to be moving to the big city he says sorry hon.. I get to take over my dad's farm now! And then you will spend the rest of your days living on the farm doin' chores and cooking! hahahaha All because you HATE small towns!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

Bahah meranda i'm glad u noted anonymous is you, cuz i was like Who is this person!! lol . . still haven't looked up loa, but now i'm gonna since fern said it's next to powell! . . tera what do u hate? cuz i'm gonna write a horrid life story about that 4 u too! lol . . fern i didn't delete ur comment! it's on here still! Don't feel like misty!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

haha mel i only said avid twice. . but yeah i guess avid was on the brain!