Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good ole' Melon Days!

So last weekend I went to Green River with my family for what is known as Melon Days! We all had a blast... tons of family, fun, and sun! Here's some wonderful pictures of the fam from the trip.......

This is my great uncle in this picture, holding up the umbrella. He and his wife live in Green River. They are the sweetest couple I have ever met....
And my good old grandpa sleeping in the front lawn while he's supposed to be baby sitting... Lol.

And my cutest little cousin ever, Brant! What a cutie! Here he is showing us all how he can get us to scream and jump up as he sticks a fist full of grass in his mouth!.... :) Cute little boy, eh?






And this sweet guy was in the Melon Days' Parade! He was awesome, he walked up to my little cousins to ask them for high fives and they all started crying. Lol.

And here is the two sassiest littl girls ever.... Brynne and Aspen! What little diva's! :)

Me and the little bro..... PRECIOUS!


And here's a once in a lifetime shot with the dad! Good times....











4 comments:

fern said...

yea!!! an update not centered around liz's beauty!! you know we all think you are hot liz!! looks like a lot of fun with your family-- how is school??

Shalleen said...

school is awesome! Going great... although I miss hanging out at your house... I need to see you soon fern!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

haha, fern fern, touche! i was getting sick of only seeing my face on here!!! somebody's gotta fill the blog! Sweet pics shalleen!

Mel said...

Jealous!!!