Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me and Bre happy as can be. AND wet as can be!! The other night our power was out for a couple hours all over campus and town! SO we pulled out water balloons that aren't allowed in the dorms and ended up getting in a huge waterballoon fight with the boys side! lol it was so funny! . . . i was just wondering why every one had water balloons on hand!?

It's amazing the facials my beautiful face can make! This was monday, it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Probably 90 degrees! i wore my new outfit i bought in Tucson the saturday before!
This was the day i went back to beauty school to get a little more red and brown low lights put in. It turned out really pretty i really like it, but you can't really tell in the pic, but they decided to curyl my hair to, so i was all dolled up for a night in the room!
We went to the softball game a few weeks ago and i was gonna go shoot around, but the gym was locked and the second softball game rained out! But i scared the crap out of Chelsea with her mask!
So last night I was folding my wash and steph and i were in our room listening to music, when i started singing one of the songs. . . and then steph handed me her body spray to b my microphone and then one thing led to another and we were having a dance party in our room! So we changed clothes, she went more for the gangster look, but i like 2 take things kinda far! lol, this was us pretending to dance like the black guys in the club! Yep, i be getting it!
Easter Eggs!!! We colored them at the Bishops house at FHE the day after Easter! lol i had so much fun doing them! i got color everywhere and was super hyper! We brought them home 2 our dorm, but neither of us like boiled eggs so we threw em out cuz they were stinkin up the fridge! My easter package my family sent me . . my dad said he helped, but this has my mom written all over it!
Now how many of you have had ur face plastered on a Wheaties box when your team one 1 game the entire season? . . . that's what i thought!
Look Tera, i hung up ur easter sign!! We love holidays in Mark Allen!
Breanne and i went and played middle blocker for this counselor's volleyball team the other night, so i wore this! . . it's like church volleyball for women to the max!! lol, some lady said she lives for their volleyball season! We did okay, bre a bit better than me, but the normal lady came back so they said they didn't need our services any more! weird. Love ya! Can't wait to come home soon!

3 comments:

fern said...

ha! -you keep me laughing lizzy!! great pictures- you are having way to much fun!! just a couple of more weeks!

B/T Frank said...

Wow I am glad that sign went to good use! It looks like to me you're going to be way bored when you get home!

kelsie said...

Dude.. you are definitely crazy!! And I love it! We were going to have a dance party the other day... but no one would do it with us!!! So that one fell through! I like your hair... HOT!! But I'm sure you already know that! :)