Friday, January 16, 2009

I love my Utes/Jazz!!

Go JAZZ!! (they won by the way, of course!)

This is my new possey just hangin out, shootin some hoops.

Me and my good friend Alicia at the jazz game woot woot!

You cant tell me thats not beautiful.

Check out guy in background lol!

GO UTES!!!!! The kid with the jersey in the front is King Louie. Literally, King. And the rest is my Utah team (plus some weirdos like the mayor and senators etc.)!!

Crazy Lady doin a jig with our mascot

Beautiful.

BSC Busters!! Heck yes!!!

Pretty!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a lot of red!! looks like a fun time!!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

hahah, ur a dork! But a proud 801 Utah-Lovin hottie!. . um, that's cool you got a new possey, can i come play sometime? . . Maybe i could bring my new boyfriend Orlando B.

Anonymous said...

bag the new possey- i want to play with your new boyfriend -- orlando!!

Anonymous said...

bag the new possey- i want to play with your new boyfriend -- orlando!!

kelsie said...

liz... he isn't new... pretty sure he's been your man for a long time!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

yeah, but now were official, well, that is when Matthew M. is outta town.

Mel said...

Dude Matthew M. is a tool. A very sexy tool.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of tools...hey guys, it's me, Sam! I was at the other end of the parade and bummed that I missed the party at the end. Story of my life...

Mel said...

Really? man you shoulda called me! we coulda got you right up from with us! Bummer!! (nice name micheal lol!)

Lizzie Fizzie said...

who's michael? and are we talking uncle sam?