Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas in Thatcher!!!

I had a BLESSED time in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving!!! but i didn't really take any pictures! This is me and breanne the day after returning to school, counting down the days till christmas break!
This is Nate, aka Big Rig who was in the hospital for like a week. Matt, breanne and i visited him diligently!
And THIS is Matt John Baty. Probably one of the FUNNIEST guys i've ever met. Alabama born and bred. The things that come out of his mouth and freaking rediculous! lol
The night we set up our christmas decor!
Yep, Christmas lights around the doorway to lighten our already always lit hallway in Mark Allen South Dorms. And Matt Baty sitting inside of B's room.
Last sunday breanne and matt went up to the mountain to play in the snow and matt pulled this tree-ish branch out of the ground for breanne. My fake tree is next to breanne's in the shadows. LOVe IT! I'm so stoked to be home for christmas! i really know understand now how great it is to go home for christmas! I can't believe it's only about ten days away! The christmas festivities are short lived on a college campus! . . but until i fly home, i must attend to my finals. :( Love you all!

2 comments:

Mel said...

please tell me your tree is the little one.

Lizzie Fizzie said...

my tree is the little one mel!