Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unforgettable Bonding Moments!

Our poor poor kitchen! There was water everywhere after Cortney had a "blonde" moment and put liquid dish soap in the dishwasher! Lol. Haha, I believe she tried to convince me that it was "an honest mistake" but I wasn't falling for that. She always does dumb stuff like this... but I love it! It sure keeps life interesting.
This is Cortney cleaning up her mess after she flooded our kitchen! Lol. She sure had fun with that! But our dishwasher is still broken! ;(

Our beautiful masterpiece!!!


Of course this is after our gingerbread house and we had to make a little mess because it wouldn't be near as cool if we didn't! Its santa clause and Rudolph!!


This is a video clip of us making our gingerbread house that Kailey bought for us! It was a blast and of course, it really does look amazing I know... But I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you to have our own unforgettable bonding moments!
love ya mean it
-leen! (that's my nickname now, everyone calls me it and it's kinda starting to grow on me actually. Lol.)



5 comments:

Lizzie Fizzie said...

hahahah, omg that's so freaking awesome! lol, looks like a blast! i saw the gingerbread house thing you could buy at walmart, but i'm too poor, lol. . and the soap idea didnt sound like too bad of an idea, but now i know not to do that!

Anonymous said...

I hear that dishsoap totally ruins a dishwasher-- so sad, i'd hate to see you develop dishwashers hands!! you should totally grow a beard-- it is very becoming on you!!

Mel said...

Haha! Thats like somethin off of home alone or somethin. Classic!

kelsie said...

Dude, that is an awesome ginger bread house... and that whole dishwasher experience looked pretty fun!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice